Beachdogz is owned by me, Laura Haywood. In 2002, I quit my job at a large software company near Seattle to move to Juneau, Alaska with my husband and dog. Now I do work that interests me, from producing concerts to building WordPress web sites.
Here is some of the fun I’ve been having lately:
- Working part-time as Juneau Symphony project coordinator
- Building WordPress web sites for the symphony and artist Barbara Craver
- Making jewelry and other things out of polymer clay
- Singing in the chorus, including Mozart Requiem with the symphony and Juneau Bach Society, and Bobby Lewis’s gospel choir
- Updating the Goldtown Nickelodeon website when new movies come to town.
- Producing Juneau Cabaret
You can hire me to build a WordPress site for you! Feel free to contact me.